Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Life this past week

Not much has been happening this past week. Luc finaly went in his potty. He's getting to be a big boy. I also started working with him on his abc's and number's. He is such a quick learner. Sam is crawling now and she's even tried to pull herself up on things. She also likes to say " dada" and " mama". She is a real happy, smiley baby ! Travis is still working in Wyoming and won't be home for another week. I got him a suprise and I can't wait to give it to him. Since I ruined his wallet in the washer by accident, I bought him a new one. Im sure he'll be real happy to get it. I also got him a decanter set. A gift for his guy room.

On another note, its getting nice out finaly. We had alot of snow this past month and I thought springtime would never come. But then it suddenly warmed up, the birds are out and the trees are budding. We're getting some spring showers too. I even spotted a purple flower in our back yard. Spring is officialy here !

No comments:

Post a Comment